When people talk about thing at work, how one person can really mess up your day, I know what they mean. IF not anything, work has taught me that! So thank goodness I took the afternoon off, other wise I think I would have lost it today! For the most part the people I work with are great, but there is this one person, who works right next to me, who grrrrrr just gets me mad sometimes. So long story short, she accuses me of not doing something, when she was suppose to get the order in the first place, and secondly, I dont know how to drive lift, so I would just be bugging someone who does know how, and she already knows how to drive. Its just maddning. This isnt the first time that something like this has happend between the two of us. Oh and lets not add that this person does more talking then actaully working! Come march i will be so glad to get away from that person alone! Speaking of which 24 more work days, 41 days. Its coming....
Thats it for now, just needed to vent!
No comments:
Post a Comment