Yesterday mom and I went into the city to shop for my little adventure in a mere 33 days! Do I dare go as far and say that I actually enjoyed it? Well most of it? For those that know, you know i do not like shopping, but I guess yesterday was different becuase well first, time is running out, and secondly, its fun getting stuff for something that you are anticipating and waiting for! It was a good time. I got new shoes which i need, clothes, a day pack (well two acutally, but one is goingback, so not sure which one I am keeping) and some small travel size things. So yah, the only thing we couldnt find where cut off pants (pants that can zip off in to shorts if need be) but the people we talked to all said they were getting some in yet, just a matter of when.
SO then with that, today I spent time getting all my smaller stuff together, so I know its in one spot. Yah, now that shopping is done, it is gettin gmore and more real, like I said just a mere 33 days and now only 20 days of work left! Then also making a few more final plans with people, emailing my cousin who has been out there this full past year. Yah should be a good time, and I am so so so ready for it! I cant wait!
Oh and Happy birthday Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment