Monday, February 26, 2007

Today



As I start to type this, once again the song "fear" comes up by Casting Crowns, coincidence? you be the judge. 24 days from now, I wil be on my way to Hamburg! Although I hope we get NO SNOW that whole week, cuase I learnt yesterday that flights were delayed/canceled in chicago due to snow and all. Dont get me wrong, winter and cold is my favorite season, but come on, if it does that the end of march, when I need to go! You will NOT want to mess with me then! be warned! jk, well no not really, oh you get the point. Oh and before I forget, I will try to up date this as much as i can when I am gone, so check back for stories, pics etc etc! Also if you dont get regular emails, casue I dont like Mass emails, so not personal, just check here to see if I am still alive!
Anyways life is going good. Today started off pretty normal, then it got interesting, and then just annoying and not fun. Like anyother morning, I was packing my lunch for the day and I was about half way through cutting an orange when I felt pain in my thumb, yeah sure enough, the knife I was using for cutting slipped and yah now i have a fairly good size deep cut on my thumb. That was um interesting. Mom had to finish cutting the orange so i could stop the bleeding. Off to work I went, thumb in pain and in a bandage. Got to work, and for the first hour or so, had really crummy orders, so that was just annoying. PLus I learnt how much you acutally use a thumb, so i will be glad when its back to normal!After that, around 10:00 the day turned pretty normal again. Fun fun...
14 days of work left, 24 till i leave! Will i miss it? Work and all? umm yah I think so, certain people anyways, and the money hehehe!
So anyways the other day I was thinking, what do i want to do come septemeber? not work locally that i know cuase I want something more. I was thinking school at a local bible collage. Last september, I dont think I was really ready for any sort of secondary schooling, now I am, plus I think that this trip will show me more as well. But we will see. also, These pics are kind of what I have in mind as far as a hair cut goes, let me know what you think!
Cherish life

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey, your trip is coming up so fast. You must be real excited! Those haircuts are both really nice and they would look good and be super easy to manage.

Niki said...

I like the haircut on the left...it looks shorter and therefore will last longer and be easier to do in the morning. Then again, the one on the right is nice too! I can't believe your trip is coming up SO SOON!!!