January has come and gone in this new year of 2007, so I guess its not really "New" anymore. How is your Chirstmas shopping coming along? Only 11 months to go till the next one! Crazy thought I know. I havent started shopping yet and dont plan on starting until oh a week or two before Christmas! But lets bring time back to like now, Feb. 3
I am still in countdown process till when i leave, and its coming slowly but surely. 47 days to be exact. So that means 29 more work day! Whew, the end, for now, is coming. Its crazy to think that I have been there for 7 months already. Regardless of what I sometimes say about it, its good and I am glad to have had it.
As far as my trip goes? I cant wait! The more i look into it, plan it and talk with friends, the more I want to go, like right now. A few people have asked if I am nervous about it. Too my surprise (and relief) I am come to realize that yeah, I am nervous about somethings (mainly making the right flight connections), but I am surprised that I am not more nervous about it in general. The excitment is just to overwhelming. I cant wait to see my friend again after a year, and to experience german and Swedish culture and all. I cant wait to meet new people, share stories, and life lessons, and to just have fun and enjoy the time there. I cant wait to send that first email from Germany, saying that I made it there in one piece and enjoying my new adventure. I cant wait to send the final email when I get home, emailing new friends that I made it home safe and am doing good. I cant wait to share stories, pics and experiences with friends and family, oh and have them, hopefully, be a bit jealous! I cant wait for summer, when we friends can get together and share stories from around the globe that we expereinced. Although I will and can say that I CAN wait to start work again come June!
So I will enjoy where I am at now, this time, this moment, and appreciate whats to come in a mere 47 days!
Have a good one
No comments:
Post a Comment