Friday, May 11, 2012

Success!?!?

I think I am going to set a record this month with Blog posts!
So my skype interview came and went yesterday-took a whole 33 minutes and 45 seconds form when I said "hello?!? can you hear me?" to "thanks for talking-have a good one! Cya!".  How did it go?  Well lets just say that that was the most honest I have every been with a complete stranger! (not sure if thats a good thing or not-but in this case-lets go with "yes").  Now, its a waiting game.  They take a week on their end to do a background/reference check on me (to make sure I am not a creep I guess!) and so I wait! Beyond that, I am not sure what happens-but I know its not in my hands tho-its totally and completely in God's Almighty Hands.  How am I feeling about it? Well-as my last post suggests-I was quite nervous 45 minutes leading up to it-but once it was done-it was like "thats it?" the peace is back-because like I said, I know its not in my hands-its in God's-always.

So yah, thats where I am at now with it-just thought I'd update ya'll (or who ever reads this still)

and here are some pics for your viewing pleasure!
Some photos from a recent photoshoot outdoors! Loving the spring weather for it!!!







Plus, I had awesome company join me on this photoshoot as well! Thanks Michelle!

No comments: