The following link-sums up how I am feeling now. I took a step of faith this evening. I took that step 'out of the boat' and towards Jesus. I dont know where this journey will lead me, or to who it will lead me or how I will change or be changed. BUT I know who I want to LEAD ME on this journey-to speak through me. I want to be HIS hands and feet-and a voice for the voiceless.
I will GO!
I realized this evening how easy it is to sing the lyrics of the song above-yet how HARD it is to actually step out and GO when God says GO.
I dont know whats next (well I do-a phone interview within the next week) but beyond that (and even that) is totally and completely in God's Almighty Hands. For that- I am so thankful cause I would be SO lost without HIM.
No comments:
Post a Comment