Sunday, June 10, 2012

Answer

Busy.  That sums up life now.  That will sum life up for the next few weeks as well!  But it is a good busy.  Friends.  Family.  Youth. God.

Some days tho-my head feels as though it is spinning and I cant catch up.  I still gotta give my final answer by Friday and I think I know what I am going to say and the peace-that I THOUGHT I would have with leaving in January, I now have with leaving later.  So this is not like I have said no to going-I just feel that to leave in Jan-is not the smart move.

I realized that my motives (partially) were/are wrong.  Once I get something in my mind-my mind is made up and I am doing it-no questions asked.  Although it gets stuff done-it is the wrong way to do it.  So with this-my thinking was/is that I have no right to challenge my youth girls to 'get out' be stretched and moved-when I myself cannot do it.  This was/is a concept that I have really wrestled with.

So I was talking to my lead pastor and wife the other day and was explaining some of this to them and he pointed out a fact to me that I had not thought of yet.  He pointed out to me, that this was/is a discerning process and can/does appreciate the steps that I have taking and that that in itself-is a witness and testimony to those around me.

Now the process of actually giving my aanswer to Adventures in Missions and letting the people around me know-fun and games!

BUT-bring on Africa and another youth year!!!
The best thing is-GOD IS GOOD! GOD IS FAITHFUL. GOD IS LOVE

No comments: