God is good. I have to keep reminding myself of that.
I found out yesterday morning-that a friend of mine-her mom's cancer is back. This time, its in the brain. She has beaten it once before-when the doctors did not know how long she would be around. This time too-they are not sure how long she has.
So I ask you-pray. Pray for her. Pray for her family. Later this year, she will become a grandma too, for the first time, and a mother in law once again (a mother in law to a super good friend of mine from college I might add) so there is a lot of fun, joy and excitement to look forward to in the near future.
Cancer sucks. I hate it. Hate is a strong word-but in this case-it is not strong enough. If I could wipe out Cancer-I would-in a heart beat. It has stolen to many people from me already, robbed to many good, young people from a full life.
I know we are not suppose to ask why-but why?
God is good. I have to keep reminding myself of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment