Friday, October 06, 2006

Finally, the weeks over

What a long long long week. SO after 2 and a half days of sitting around and doing nothing, the computer systems are finally, somewhat back up and running at work. Yesterday, we were given the option to leaave at noon, and then come back in the evening when the people who ran into the city to get orders printed out, got back. IT was crazy, lots of running around, this and that. Good news is that, not only did I get my full 8 hours in, but with working all of last evening, I got 4.5 hours of OT, not to mention a free supper of pizza. So I guess it all turned out ok, but it was still very long. Thank Goodness it is the weekend, because I think everyone there at work, needs a soild day of sleep to get caught up and re energized!

We are in the process of painting our rec room, well mom is painting it, and I think getting stressed out by it. Not sure if I like it yet, but it will take some getting used to. I do like the new leather couch that we got though, that will be throughly enjoyed! So anyways, I am actually gettin g together with friends tonight, cause they are all home due to Thanksgiving weekend, so I am really lookng forward to seeing a few tonight, and then going out for lunch with others tomorrow!

Cherish life

1 comment:

Niki said...

Have a great weekend seeing friends again! It's great that you get a day to just sleep after some tiring, running around, no-routine days. Enjoy your weekend! Happy Thanksgiving! See you tomorrow!