
On Friday, I got to go see Kutless live again in the city. I had seen them earlier this year, and so i was rreally looking forward to it. But when it was all said and done, part of me was actually dissapointed. Their show seemed really similar to the first time, I guess I was hoping for other songs that they would play, but like I said, it was good and still worth it. It was also good to hang out with people from Sr. Youth. Havent done that, well since grad, which makes sense. I took a small video of them playing, and i have no idea if it will work, but hopefully it does on here. Just a small taste of it
This morning, after church, I came home and was in the mood to journal. So I spent all morning sitting outside on the porch and just writing. I was also listing to my Ipod, yeah white ear buds and all, and the songs that kept playing on it, were all reminders of God's love and the beauty of nature and life all around us. I was reminded of how the leaves in front of me started off as young buds, yet blossemed into amazing leaves which are now changing colours into the brillant reds, yellows and oranges. Even with all the flatness around here, there still is beauty here, right in front of us. In the words of Stellar Kart "All around me your Creation brings me to my knees in Adoration, Beauty here can not compare to what I'l see when i first see you" As amazing as the colours are here, with the few hills and flatness, Heaven will be so much more, more then we can ever imagine. Journaling and realzing that how I did, really put in into perpective. I guess what I am saying in that with our busy lives, school, work, house stuff, youth, this and that, its no wonder how time flies by, we are too busy to notice anything that matters, even if it is just the colours of fall. This week, whether you are working, at school in the city or off on an adventure, take time to appreciate God's beauty in your life, whatever that will be, and with Thanksgiving near, take an extra while to just give thanks, and to praise our Heavenly Father for all we have! I know I will!
Today, we h
ad our Thanksgiving gathering a week early and at a really wierd time-1:30. We are used to having it the actaully thanksgiving weekend, and at supper time, nope not this year though! Needless to say, it was really good. The food was am
azing and yummy. A little wierd not having Leah out this year, cause as long as I can remember, she has always been at gatherings,so Leah, if you read this between school and all, I missed yah there! Cant wait until Christmas to see ya!
And speaking of Christmas, imagine 4 little guys, babies, running around, plus another one who will be a few months oold! Its gonna be crazy! But then again, the gatherings always are with the sisters! The weather was so nice as well, a perfect day to be outside. It was actaully to warm for me, I am so ready for a cold Canadian
Winter! (and by cold I mean -45 not -20!) I took a few pictures of my brother and his girlfriend (sorry guys, had to put a pic in here!), so that
was fun as well, yet they always want pics done when its always off season. Either the leaves are just coming out, or falling off! Come on guy
s, pull it together! Overall, it was lots of fun, lots of pics, mostly of the babies tho, you know, gotta get them when they are young and cute!So until next time, Cherish life!

No comments:
Post a Comment