Monday, October 30, 2006
Countdown!
So the title of this blog was going to be "Bike Ride in the snow", but that didnt happen cause dad picked me up from work, which, I must say, am very glad he did! Well for once in their lives, the forecasters were right, we got snow, and lots of it to go around, and its still snowing! It started early afternoon and should continue through the night, apparently leaving us with 15-20 inches of snow. Are you ready for this? I know I am! I love the cold weather and the snow and all of that! That is assuming that there is no wind, becuase that I dont like. Oh well, you win some, and lose some! So once Halloween is over tomorrow, which I cant wait for it to be over! What a wasted holiday..Anyways, that means that in one day its November! Which means that we can pull out the hot chocolate, touques, mitts, sleds, Christmas music, and *drum roll please* CHRISTMAS TREE!! Yah, thats right, do I need to say it again, CHRISTMAS TREE! Which means that Christmas is near! 55 day, 39 hours, and 48 minutes and counting till christmas! So that means that people will be coming home from schools and all for christmas breaks and all. (Leah, Can't wait to see you again! Montreal is just too far away!) AND, with Christmas that close, that means that my day to leave on my adventure over seas is only 122 days away! (wow thats long!) Ok, I am hyper, anyways, here are some latest pics that I took today on the yard of the snow. OK so its not working, I will add some when it does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ick...snow. Did I ever tell you that the first time I saw snow (when my family moved back to Canada when I was five) I thought it was tons of tiny bugs falling because in kids books whenever they showed snow it was kids throwing snowballs so naturally I thought the snow came down in balls. Bugs are alot more common in South America than snow is. I don't like winter. I guess I am a summer person by birth. So, when do you put up your Christmas tree? November 1st???
Post a Comment