Tuesday, October 10, 2006

SNOW!


SNOW SNOW SNOW!!
Good bye Summer and Hello WINTER! Ok, ok, so it hardly covered the ground, and it stopped snowing like a hour later after it started, but it is still snow non the less! Gotta love how the day starts off somewhat warm, and
the starts to rain, and then within seconds turns into snow! Though I got very wet on the way home from work (Printers are
back up and running, so the day was good), the snow put me in such a good mood! I just had to snap pics! Surprise surprise I know!

Mom is almost done painting our rec room from blue that we have had forever, to brown. Not sure if I am a
ll for it yet, but like anything else, I am sure it will grow on me, and now, come Christmas, the greens and reds and the colours mom decorates with will look very nice, and then, In a month, we are setting up our tree. Its usually after Remembrance Day, so that would be a month from tomorrow, wow crazy, that means Christmas is in 2 months, and a bit! Crazy! So yah, here are some up dated pics of the rec room, notice the new couch as well, Leather, now this is living!
Yah, off to run dog quick, CHERISH LIFE

No comments: