So I realized that I haven't written on here for a while. Not much has happend. Ok, thats not true, I had another bible study here on Wednesday last week and it seemed to go well again. Thursday was my little brothers 12th Birthday, so like any other birthday year, the day was filled with gifts, me acutally leaving him alone and not bugging him, and yah, letting him enjoy the day! Friday, he had a few friends over after school, and we headed down to an indoor pool, owned by someone we know and the guys swam and dove off the board there. Saturday, I started to work on my scrapbook for Chalo, and I must say that I am super pumped about it! I am doing something a bit different with it, making it more personal and all. I will be very glad when it done. Today was church, and then now in the evening, we had a baby dedication for my two little cousins at VFC in town here. I think I have mixed feelings about that church, but thats for another time (maybe). Anyways, it was great to see yet another two cousins get dedicated to the Lord. I can only Pray that God works through these two little guys! Cake and dessert after at my aunts barn. It was good. So yah, thats an update for now! Take care
Cherish Life
No comments:
Post a Comment